- Know Jesus
- New to Northcrest?
- Adults »
- Discipleship Training
- Men's Ministry »
- Senior Adults »
- Adult Life Groups
- Women's Ministry »
- Daily Devotional
- Children »
- Helping Hands
- Students »
- Worship »
- Adults »
- About Us
Becoming a MemberNorthcrest Baptist Church is a body of believers united by our desire to follow Jesus Christ and committed to fulfilling the purposes God has given each believer. If you desire to join with us and will be supportive of the beliefs, fellowship, and mission of our church, we warmly invite you to become a member.
Here are the steps to becoming a member:
Present yourself for membership during any Worship Service when the invitation is given at the end of the message. Our Pastor will invite those who desire to become members of Northcrest to come to the front of the Worship Center.
Express your desire for membership through one of the following means:
- Profession of Faith - If you have never received Jesus as Savior and Lord and/or never publicly confessed Him, you will be given an opportunity to do so. After your decision has been confirmed, an appointment will be made for your baptism at Northcrest
- Transfer of membership from another Southern Baptist Church - If you are currently a member of another Southern Baptist Church, we will receive you as a member upon promise of a letter from that church. Northcrest will contact that church to notify them of your decision and request your letter.
- Statement of faith - If you know in your heart that you have previously experienced salvation by receiving Jesus as Savior and Lord, we will be happy to receive you. However, it will be necessary for you to be baptized at Northcrest if you have never been baptized by immersion after your salvation experience or if you were baptized in a church which holds a different view of salvation, baptism, or eternal security than Northcrest.
Membership class and orientation consists of three parts:
2. The Church Covenant (what it means to be a church member)
3. A tour of the church facility